Who are we?
Great question! ITG is a specialist provider of marketing services and technology to retailers and brands. We’re based out of Birmingham, London, and New York and service clients all over. We work with our customers to make their marketing operations simpler, faster, cheaper and better. We do this by delivering high value marketing support services and workflow technology. Voted Best Technology-Focused Marketing Services Company 2015 at the Technology Innovator Awards 2015, we continually develop ways to help marketers, be marketers!
Where does this role fit in?
The Account Executive is member of the ITG business, embedded into the Pets at Home business, carrying responsibility for customer service delivery and operational excellence. The Account Exec will be primarily responsible for the management of core campaign and local marketing artwork and print production work through ITG’s platform, Media Centre.
Your focus will be around providing outstanding customer service, and delivering operational excellence. You’ll build and maintain strong relationships with the ITG team onsite, as well as with the client. Ensuring all processes and systems best practices are adhered to, and maintained.
- Day-today management of artwork and print production jobs within Media Centre Workflow
- Full end-to-end management of jobs/campaigns from initial brief through to ensuring full PODs are supplied at the end of the process and feedback gathered where required
- General administration and support for AMs, AD and CSD
- Management of print overs through to our warehouse supplier ensuring overs ordered are received and booked onto stock in a timely manner
- Ensure all processes and systems best practices are always professionally adhered to and maintained up to date
- Work closely together with colleagues in supporting daily operations with regards to work flow and best practice
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- It would be ideal if you’re from a marketing or print background, but this isn’t a necessity.
- Above all else we’ll be looking for an enthusiastic and eager to learn individual who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
- You will possess good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- You’ll be committed, resilient, and prepared to work extra hours as required
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!