Campaign Executive - German Speaking
Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?With primary focus on the delivery of UPC Switzerland and UPC Austria email campaigns, you’ll also work closely with your Account Executive colleague covering the German market. You will be taking client briefs and trafficking work requests through design, HTML build and briefing the data production team. You will also will also manage the sign-off process both internally and with the client and learn how to use an email service platform (ESP) to deploy the email campaigns.
We want you to be able to manage numerous eCRM campaigns including dynamic sales, service and lifecycle campaigns with internal departments and the client so you must be organised and able to multi-task, with meticulous attention to detail in order to achieve client deadlines. You should have an interest in understanding how email campaigns have performed and be able to review data in order to extract customer insight and love how data can drive personalised campaigns.
You will learn how to:
- manage the email campaigns and sign off process
- improve performance and efficiencies through reporting and optimisation
- construct reports to analyse performance and sales data to help identify areas of growth on the client account
- liaise between the design team, data team, developers and client
- to understand creative and technical components of online marketing
- use email service platform (ESP)
- you will gain an excellent understanding of response driven email marketing and viral marketing for number of client campaigns
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- Highly numerate and organised with very good attention to detail - strong written and verbal communication
- You'll be able to speak and write fluent German as you'll predominantly be servicing a German speaking client.
- Focus on client satisfaction through impeccable client servicing, handling and reporting.
- Able to manage client expectations and to pro-actively resolve client issues when they occur.
- Brief the internal team to enable them to work most efficient
- An ability to understand and appreciate creative and technical components of online marketing.
- Be a multi-tasker and handle pressure confidently.
- Relevant computer skills – highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced, hard working environment and demonstrate commitment to role and to drive development.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!