Who are we?
Great question! ITG is a specialist provider of marketing services and technology to retailers and brands. We’re based out of Birmingham, London, and New York and service clients all over. We work with our customers to make their marketing operations simpler, faster, cheaper and better. We do this by delivering high value marketing support services and workflow technology. Voted Best Technology-Focused Marketing Services Company 2015 at the Technology Innovator Awards 2015, we continually develop ways to help marketers, be marketers!
Where does this role fit in?
We’re looking to bring in a Technical Artworker to join our state-of-the-art Studio team. You’ll be working with some great brands, we produce artwork for the likes of M&S, KFC, Puma, Greene King, and many more. Our studio is fitted with the best technology on the market to enable you to fully showcase your creative flair, and produce amazing looking work for our clients.
As Technical Artworker you are tasked to support your Studio Manager with implementation of master templates and preflight design files ready for studio artworkers using your knowledge and skill to help drive up artwork standards within the rest of the team.
You’ll be using your superior typographical, paragraph style and grep style skills along with scripting and automation knowledge to efficiently build and produce consistent multiple artworks. You’ll also be building dynamic templates for online use through the InDesign server, and tagging in InDesign.
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
* You’ll be an experienced Technical Artworker, with experience producing tasks and background scripts
* We’re looking for someone to provide new solutions, providing outside-the-box thinking
* An Adobe maestro – you’ll be proficient in InDesign especially and complement that with excellent skills in Illustrator and Photoshop
* Your attention to detail will be second to none to produce pixel-perfect artwork
* Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
* Our Studio team is friendly and collaborative, you’ll need to be someone who prefers working in a team environment, and be able to contribute to that
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!