Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing our MSD account globally. MSD, or Merck, is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and wellbeing around the world. Your primary focus will be on Digital Production and strategic account growth across all markets; you’ll be working with an internal team of account and technical specialists to deliver on the client’s requests.
You’ll be advising MSD on a range of services we offer, including Digital Asset Production and Execution (email, web, CLM), data integration, data management as well as supporting 47 countries on our own digital marketing platform. Your focus will be ensuring excellence across the delivery of those services.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their experience in digital within the online marketing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee email campaigns
- Apply technical understanding and an ability to devise, document, lobby and implement new processes in automated marketing communications
- Manage client projects across a large account with a good degree of autonomy
- Manage and work closely with an Account Executive who will primarily run day-to-day campaigns
- Ensure accurate and incisive reporting is up to date and shared with the client
- Develop and report to client on project progress, working closely with project managers and technical staff
- Improve performance and efficiencies through reporting and optimisation
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- Strong experience in a client facing role within an agency with a digital or integrated focus.
- You’ll have a strong customer service ethos, focus on client satisfaction and be able to proactively solve client issues when they occur.
- This is a process driven role and you'll be able to see problems from different perspectives at different levels of abstraction.
- An ability to understand and appreciate creative and technical components of digital marketing is a must.
- You'll have the ability to manage upwards, responding well to the client and senior managers.
- A willingness to travel regularly is important as our team is often needed outside of the country. You should be available to get on a plane at a moment’s notice.
- You’ll have the ability to adapt and respond calmly to constant challenges.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!