Who are we?
Great question! ITG is a global marketing technology and services provider, supplying technology, print production and marketing operations services to retail clients across the UK, Europe and the USA. We passionately believe in delivering world-class service to our clients. Most of our teams work on-site with our clients to serve as a one-stop shop for second-to-none print and marketing support.
We work with our customers to make their marketing operations simpler, faster, cheaper and better. We do this by delivering high value marketing support services and workflow technology.
Where does this role fit in?
The role of Account Manager is an exciting new position within our American operation, and we’re looking to you to help drive forward growth in our existing accounts, as well take ownership of smaller new business accounts.
You’re looking at making a move because you want to join a rapidly growing organisation, you want to play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional customer service and help grow our American operations. You are experienced in print production, print management, and specifically POS signage print. And, you want to bring that experience into a role where you’re given autonomy and responsibility for driving account growth.
You don’t mind a bit of travel, because although you’ll be based in either New York, or Chicago, you could be visiting each of them on a regular basis. This could be reactively, as you know this industry moves fast and that’s what you like. Prioritising and managing workloads over different clients offers its own challenges, but the recognition you get from clients in executing flawless print projects is what gets you up in the morning!
On top of this you’ll also be championing the POS signage in our client’s stores, making sure the installation is impeccable, you’ll also be reviewing competitor POS signage and promotional activity.
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- Experience and proven technical understanding of print and artwork production is essential.
- Knowledge of POS signage artwork or print production within a retail business is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with technology and an ability to embrace and champion our very own Media Centre will be very important. You’re also an Excel wizard, and are comfortable handling large spreadsheets with the ability to present and manage huge datasets.
- You have second-to-none project management & organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in a start-up would be beneficial, or be able to portray the attitude to make a start-up successful
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 20 days paid holiday plus 8 days’ public holidays per year
- 5 days’ sickness pay per year
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance plans
- 401k Plan
- Company Macbook and iPhone
- A beautiful office in either New York’s Union Square, or Chicago’s Fulton Market district.
- Commitment to employee development and internal promotion, through the use of annual Individual Development Plans
- Collaborative and proactive approach to training and upskilling using both internal and external resources
- Team building, volunteering and ‘give-back’ days
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!