Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
ITG is on the lookout for a new Account Manager (Email deployment) based out of our office in Westminster. You will be working with the Liberty Global Team, specifically on our Virgin Media UK account to oversee all day-to-day Email campaigning. Working closely with an Account Director and an Account Executive to deliver Email marketing campaigns, review performance and proactively provide insights into what’s working well and what isn’t.
As an Account Manager (Email deployment) you will provide mentoring and guidance to the team, drawing upon your experience in strategic growth in accounts. Project Management is a large part of this role and you’ll be responsible for ensuring they are conducted profitably and you’ll be controlling the monthly invoicing schedule across the account.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient, effective management and deployment of client Email campaigns
- Management of all client projects
- Improving Email performance and efficiency through reporting and optimisation
- Constructing reports to analyse performance and sales data to identify areas of growth on the account
- Liaising between the design team, data team, developers and the client
- Manage burndown of time spent against budget for all Email campaigns
- Pro-active resolution of any issues which may occur, escalating to the Account Director when necessary
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- You will be adept at Email campaign delivery and analysing the results
- Bring with you, extensive experience in Email marketing best practice
- Your knowledge of email marketing will include performance reporting and dynamic builds
- Understanding the creative and technical components of online marketing
- You'll have experience using an Email Service Platform (ESP)
- You should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- You have a good level of experience in a client facing role, from a digital/DM/CRM agency
- The ability to understand data flow, structured data and principles of data management
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!