Technical Account Manager
Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
Working on what can only be described as one of the biggest names in the Pharmaceutical industry, we’re looking for a sound Technical Account Manager to liaise between our client and our development teams. You know how to communicate on both sides and being that middle-person enables you to effectively run the show (because you know you do!).
Being the middle person will involve a bit of travel though, because even though you’re based out of London, we’ll need you to travel to the client HQ out of New Jersey in the US on a regular basis, certainly a week per month to begin with.
We’re looking for a “doer”, someone who knows how to get things done with no hassle, no nonsense. You’re driven by powerful conversations and you understand the importance of being assertive in order to get the right brief from the client.
There’s two things that’ll make you successful in this role, taking a technical brief from a client to the point that you know what success looks like. Then delivering that brief to the Internal Development teams in order deliver that success. You’re realistic in doing this though, you know when to push back when needs be, and you’re not afraid in doing so.
You’ll know CRM, and how to add value in email campaign execution. On top of that, you live for Analytics and ROI.
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- Communication is key, you’re comfortable in front of senior stakeholders and advise on technical solutions with ease. You can also translate what success looks like into the Development team too.
- Your strengths also lie in strategy planning & execution, as well as strong technical account management
- You’re organised, you’ll be acting as the go-between and many people will be relying on you
- You come from a CRM background, you just get eCRM, data, and email marketing.
- We work in an Agile environment, and whilst you won’t be a certified Scrum Master, exposure to this way of working is desirable
- Same with JIRA, any experience is a bonus in our eyes
- You’ll be working with multicultural teams and you thrive working cross-culturally
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!