CRM Campaign Executive - Contract positions
Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
The Campaign team is a close-knit team group of professionals who deal with high profile marketing campaigns across major travel, retail, pharmaceutical and telecommunications clients. The campaigns that are delivered for our clients are seen by an audience of millions.
This role is multi-faceted and fast-paced, involving a variety of client work from creating, delivering and monitoring campaigns, handling and manipulating data as well as working on project work outside of scope that help improve our current processes.
We work across a number of platforms, and everyone in the team will have their specialties. We’re looking to you if you know any of these like the back of your hand!
Oracle Marketing Cloud – Eloqua | Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Exact Target | IBM Marketing Cloud – Silverpop
Any combination of the above will also be seriously considered.
As a CRM Campaign Executive, you’ll have a varied array of responsibilities, such as:
- Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys
- Email campaign setup and execution
- Communicate directly with other departments and the client to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to pro-actively provide solutions to any issues that may arise
- Liaise with the Account Services and the Studio Teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly
- Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast
- Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
- Pro-actively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues
- Be committed to working and helping other members of the team to help improve and develop current processes and working practices
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- Strong experience in your preferred platform
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing
- You’ll have a working understanding of HTML
- Preferably you’ll have Web analytics experience, ideally Google Analytics
- Data literate in data management and governance, we’ll need you to understand the work you’re doing, not just execute
- You are comfortable working in a reactive and fast-paced agency environment and your focus is always on client delivery
- You show flexibility and commitment when required to deliver campaigns to deadlines across multiple clients.
- You are prepared to learn new skills and look at ways to improve themselves and the processes within the team.
- You are a team player, and willing to help out other team members when needed.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!