Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
The Delivery team comprises of Programme Directors, Project Managers and Business Analysts, who are responsible for the end to end delivery of client projects and requirements across the entire SDLC, in accordance with Creator Project Management Office (PMO) and ISO 27001 standards. The team’s goal is to work closely with Client Services, Studio and Software development teams to ensure client solutions are developed and delivered at the highest level of quality, on time and budget, fully meeting or exceeding client expectations and delivering maximum attainable profit margin for the company. A mix of Prince II, V-Model, Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban methodologies are used across the delivery pipeline.
The Business Analyst will work alongside the Client Services and Project Management teams and operate as part of the Delivery team to define, organise, and manage requirements, organise testing quality for regular Production and Development Project activity using Agile methodology, including determining defining the project deployment approach through all stages of the System Development Life Cycle.
This role will also have an aspect of Quality Control, you will be involved from initial campaign or program briefing through all stages of regular production (for highly dynamic, personalised, engineered data processes leading to E-mail and SMS outbound communications personalised web offers or solutions for Europe’s largest Telecommunications and Cable TV provider.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with clients and internal teams to define, development and implement solution.
- Lead the interpretation and document of the client’s business needs: running sessions, building rapport and liaising between technical/business roles.
- Gather, analyse, document and manage the requirements throughout the lifecycle of the Project.
- Establish meaningful traceability between related requirements.
- Work closely with project manager for duration of the project acting as a conduit between the business team and the solution delivery team.
- Identify and recommend appropriate strategic solution, ensuring development is within scope and addresses the business needs.
- Provide recommends on potential opportunity for future enchantments a present recommendation to business stakeholders and project management.
- Contribute to testing requirements for dynamic campaigns, being able to draw out test case from multiple sources of data.
- Assist Account / Project Managers with defining and delivering testing for production and projects including, key delivery milestones, dependencies and test plans.
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- You’ll be an experienced Business Analyst with a working knowledge of Quality Control processes.
- You have a solid level of data analysis skills, including a thorough understanding of database design concepts and entity relationship mapping
- Experience in working with one or more structured Business Analysis methodologies, such as UML, RUP or SSADM, ideally with an accreditation.
- You’ll have a good understanding of SQL and have proficient skills in Excel
- You can show us experience working in Digital Agency and Campaign management.
- You’re able to provide a high level of professionalism and technical assurance to an array of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of working in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Any knowledge of single customer views, eCRM and digital marketing concepts considered hugely advantageous.
- Ideally you’ll also have any user exposure to Project workflow tools, such as JIRA
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!