Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
ITG Creator is growing, and we're looking for people who can help us in the delivery of our award winning email marketing campaigns. With 3-billion emails, mobile messages, and push notifications delivered last year; and an ever-increasing client base, we're looking for people who can keep up with fast paced work and always have the client's requirements at the forefront of their mind.
We're not looking for specific experience. You'll have an interest in marketing, an appreciation of technology but most importantly an eagerness to learn and kick-start your career in our industry.
This is a delivery-focused role where you will be taking client briefs and trafficking work requests through design, HTML build and briefing the data production team. You will also will also manage the sign-off process both internally and with the client and learn how to use an email service platform (ESP) to deploy the email campaigns.
You will learn how to:
- manage the email campaigns and sign off process
- improve performance and efficiencies through reporting and optimisation
- construct reports to analyse performance and sales data to help identify areas of growth on the client account
- liaise between the design team, data team, developers and client
- to understand creative and technical components of online marketing
- use email service platform (ESP)
- you will gain an excellent understanding of response driven email marketing and viral marketing for number of client campaigns
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- Demonstrate ability to manage client expectations and to pro-actively resolve client issues when they occur.
- Show us an ability to understand and appreciate creative and technical components of online marketing.
- Relevant computer skills – highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced, hard working environment and demonstrate commitment to role and to drive development.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!